WANTED IN MISSOURI

chickenshow

Songster
12 Years
Aug 2, 2007
im looking for a silkie pullet or a showgirl pullet or even serama pullets for a ffa project in sw missouri if neone has ne of these breeds or even other bantam breed pullets (purebred) pm me or sumthing pleasssse

or japnese bantams i would like a few of them to im willing to drive reasonable distance and colors dont matter on ne these breeds

Last edited:
I could spare some, even chicks , would be free if you can figure out how to get them there.

I live in Batesville, in 7 weeks time I will be in Thayer on the weekend.

would u be goin through sw missouri and what kind of hens or chicks do u have

you can allways try here
SugarTree Swap Meet, 3rd Sat of each month, March-October. Located just 8 miles west of Rolla at the SugarTree Exit #176, on Arlington Road right next to Vernelle’s Motel. For more information (including map), visit the website at http://www.geocities.com/SugarTreeSwap Hours are 8am - 3pm. Concessions, restroom, and primitive overnight camping. It’s a great place to sell your extra chickens, turkeys, guineas, ducks, pigeons, caged birds, rabbits, puppies, rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, goat kids, lambs, cages, eggs, plants, fruits and veggies, farmer’s market crafts and goodies...you name it. And if you are looking for the same, just come on out as it’s free for lookers and buyers! And be sure to bring a friend…or two…or three… (smile)

I am afraid I will not be in MISSOURI again for about 7 weeks when I go to Thayer.
At this time I can not spare the time to go anywhere , I have one house I am working on to get ready to rent , and when I am not doing that I am trying to get my new place cleared and ready for my new goats and chickens.

Back
Top Bottom