Wanted in NH - Runner duckling

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Aun <HIS><, May 19, 2008.

1. Aun <HIS><

Aun <HIS>< Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Hey Everyone,

I really want to get a runner duckling to add to my duck flock. Anyone willing to hatch for me? We could trade... I have fertile pekin eggs, and cross fertile chicken eggs of several different breeds. If you have runner eggs, I'd give you a dozen fertile chicken eggs, or 6 fertile pekin eggs for a healthy runner chick.

2. Shaun Hagan

Shaun Hagan Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2008
    Northern NH
    Where in NH are you? I am thinking of ordering up some runners soon and we could split an order if you like. I am up in Twin Mt.

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  3. muffi

muffi Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Ayer, Massachusetts
    I don't know how far it would be for you, but Golden Egg Farm in Hardwick, MA has runners. I know eggs are usually available. You'd have to call and ask about ducklings - I think they are sometimes available. The website is www.goldeneggfarm.com, though it seems to be down at the time of my post. I hope it is just being updated. Contact info can also be found at www.hardwicksugarshack.com/hardwickharvest.htm. Hope this helps.

4. Aun <HIS><

Jun 28, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Hi!

I'm in the lakes region, maybe 2 hours from Twin Mntns. Maybe we could meet in Plymouth? I think that's exactly half way...

5. Aun <HIS><

Jun 28, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Thank you so much for your help!
    If it doesn't work out with the PP, I'll give them a try. [​IMG]

6. Shaun Hagan

Shaun Hagan Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2008
    Northern NH
    I work in Lincoln anyway, so Plymouth would be no problem, let me know via e-mail or PM if you decide you want to. (though I might look into that Goldenegg farm myself)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by