Wanted in Nor. CA.: BLRW, EE, Silkie Pullets!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Eryn, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Eryn

Eryn Songster

Jan 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Hey everyone, I live in Northern Cali, Sacramento to be exact, and I would love to find a pair of BLRW pullets or hens, a pair of Ameraucana Standard pullets or hens, as well as a blue silkie pullet or hen! I am willing to drive a few hours, I will probably go to the fresno show if someone wants to meet up with me there! Thanks everyone!

2. peeps7

peeps7 Songster

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I have a pair of easter eggers for sale, I'd have to ship them to you. Let me know. [​IMG]

3. panner123

panner123 Songster

Jan 15, 2007
    Garden Valley, ca
    I have sold and bought at the Roseville auction. It is held on the first and third Sunday of the month. At times you can get a real good deal, especially when someone has to many birds. My grand daughter bought her first show birds there, she has a number of ribbons from their off spring. Just be a little choosy and check the birds out.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  4. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Songster

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    I have two blue silkies but they were just born on Thnksgiving so I can't "accurately" sex them yet but if you'd be interested in taking a chance on them let me know.

5. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Songster

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    If you are at all interested in chicks I will have some Ameraucana chicks at the end of Feb, beginning of March for sale. I can't guarantee the sex but if you are interested let me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: