Wanted in Ohio: Light Sussex, Swedish Flower Hen, Cream Legbar, Black Copper Marans pullets, and a B

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by lovinchicks, Jan 19, 2013.

1. lovinchicks

lovinchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2012
    I am looking for the following breeds Light Sussex, Swedish Flower Hen, Cream Legbar, Black Copper Marans pullets, and a Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucana Roo. I am only interested in local pick up from Medina, Ohio.

2. djschell

djschell New Egg

Jan 21, 2013
    I have four Coronation Sussex cockerels that I need to get rid of. Would you be interested in those instead of light sussex? They are about 16 weeks old. I live in just outside Chagrin Falls--about one hour away from Medina.

3. lovinchicks

Feb 12, 2012
    No thank you,I already have a Light Sussex roo and two pullets, was looking for a few more pullets for the flock. Although, I do like the Coronation Sussex as well. Good luck on rehoming your birds.

4. dagschick95

dagschick95 New Egg

Sep 1, 2012

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  5. cahrens

cahrens New Egg

Feb 13, 2012
    Lovinchicks... Currently eBay has for sale fertile light sussex eggs in both Medina and Brunswick. Not live chicks but worth a shot!!!

6. lovinchicks

Feb 12, 2012
    Thank you. I'm hoping for a couple adults to put in with our Roo. We have 2 hens now, just looking for a few more.

7. briansdogs

briansdogs Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2013
    Any luck on the CLl

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by