1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted in TN or MS: Pair of ducks or some duck eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by starkbeauty, Aug 7, 2008.

1. starkbeauty

starkbeauty Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2008
    Camden, AR
    Just wanting some ducks on my land, no muscovey though please, thanks!

2. riderken

riderken Out Of The Brooder

Jan 29, 2008
    N.W. Mo.
    I have Khaki Cambell eggs
    I also have Indain Runner eggs

3. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I don't have any eggs or ducks but I have several breeds of chickens and eggs available sometimes. I am in Grenada. Nice to meet you. I have one muscovy duckling and I am looking for some grey call ducks right now. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Marie

4. starkbeauty

starkbeauty Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2008
    Camden, AR
    Where are you located Riderken? or do you mail your eggs? I love ducks and would like to add some, plus the neighbor has a pond right next to our property he doesn't mind the ducks using, so just need some now :eek:)

Hey Marie! I wrote you a long while back when you posted you splashes but never got a response after as to what kinda deal I could work out for some splashes. So many great picks of your babies. I have one blue splash orphington of my own and he's great. So are you still trying to sell some? Anyhow, nice to hear from you both, take care, Crystal

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by