WANTED IN WISCONSIN: INCUBATOR AND PIGEONS, BOOKS, ANY KIND OF POULTRY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sillygoose4ever, Jun 20, 2007.

1. sillygoose4ever

sillygoose4ever Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Wisconsin
    Hi, I am looking for any kind of poultry, expecially pigeons... Would prefer they are from Wisconsin![​IMG] I'm also looking for any type of incubator and books. I am looking to buy veterinary and poultry books. I expecially want the APA Standard of Perfections. Also interested in any kind of poultry...

Thanks, sillygoose4ever

Email: [email protected]

2. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    Depending on what exactly you are wanting, I know of some critters in desperate need of help. [​IMG] There is a "farm" near me where all sorts of creatures are in a bad way. The guy is WAY in over his head, and selling out. He has guineas (adults and babies), ducks and geese (adults and babies), hundreds and hundreds of chickens (standards, bantams, adults, and babies), pygmy goats (adults and kids), turkeys, and who knows what else. He will sell them as singles, breeding pairs, breeding trios, or mix and match. A friend of mine from this forum and I went out a little over a week or so ago and I 'rescued' 4 goslings, and she saved a sweet adult gander. How 'central' in wisconsin are ya? I am near the wis/ill border in Clinton and his "farm" is about 10 minutes from me.

3. sillygoose4ever

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Wisconsin
    That farm sounds a little far from where I live in Granton Wisconsin (54436)...

4. sillygoose4ever

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Wisconsin
    Does this guy have an email or phone number? thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by