Wanted Japs, D'Uccle and bantam barred rocks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by becky3086, Feb 2, 2009.

1. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Looking for pure Japanese bantams any color, d'uccle's- would love different colors of these and bantam barred rocks. Anything from my want list below would be appreciated too.

2. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

I raise bantam Barred rocks and the BTWJ's..... you looking for eggs, chics or grown birds??

3. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

aww ! i would love some bantam barred rocks !! would you be willing to do a trade for bantam cochins? [​IMG]

4. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Looking just for eggs.

5. pamperedpoultry

Quote:I like trading....ha ha becoming an addict To BYC... anyhows sure what color cochins have you got??

Right now the first 6 eggs I get on the Japs go to someone on the Egg Swap...GRRRR they stopped layin on me the day I made a trade.

I've gotten a couple of the barred rock eggs now I think, But they kinda slacked off too...been cold here the past few days...we got 2inches of snow this morning.

6. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Let me know when you have eggs again. I wouldn't mind a dozen mixed japs and barred rock. This spring I will eventually have eggs to trade but not right now. [​IMG]

7. pamperedpoultry

Quote:I def will....send me your email address and I'll add ya to my mailing list and I'll put a lil note to remind me...

8. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

Quote:I like trading....ha ha becoming an addict To BYC... anyhows sure what color cochins have you got??

Right now the first 6 eggs I get on the Japs go to someone on the Egg Swap...GRRRR they stopped layin on me the day I made a trade.

I've gotten a couple of the barred rock eggs now I think, But they kinda slacked off too...been cold here the past few days...we got 2inches of snow this morning.

i have black and blue bantams [​IMG] and blue large fowl. also lav. duccle over blue bantam cochin. chicks look just like a duccle only some are cheekless. and they would be BBS so that is cool .

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  9. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Do you have pics of your rooster BTW Japanese. I dont see any on the site.

10. pamperedpoultry

i have black and blue bantams [​IMG] and blue large fowl. also lav. duccle over blue bantam cochin. chicks look just like a duccle only some are cheekless. and they would be BBS so that is cool .

I'm sure we could trade once i get some more eggs coming in.. my girls decided to quit on me Haven't gotten any in the past couple of days. I've got a lil over a dozen I'm puttin in the bator Thurs just sorta of a test to see whos fertile and what not... I've got some young hens with young roosters laying.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by