Wanted Japs, D'Uccle and bantam barred rocks

becky3086

Crested Crazy
11 Years
Oct 14, 2008
Thomson, GA
Looking for pure Japanese bantams any color, d'uccle's- would love different colors of these and bantam barred rocks. Anything from my want list below would be appreciated too.

aww ! i would love some bantam barred rocks !! would you be willing to do a trade for bantam cochins?
smile.png

Quote:
I like trading....ha ha becoming an addict To BYC... anyhows sure what color cochins have you got??

Right now the first 6 eggs I get on the Japs go to someone on the Egg Swap...GRRRR they stopped layin on me the day I made a trade.

I've gotten a couple of the barred rock eggs now I think, But they kinda slacked off too...been cold here the past few days...we got 2inches of snow this morning.

Let me know when you have eggs again. I wouldn't mind a dozen mixed japs and barred rock. This spring I will eventually have eggs to trade but not right now.
hmm.png

Quote:
I like trading....ha ha becoming an addict To BYC... anyhows sure what color cochins have you got??

Right now the first 6 eggs I get on the Japs go to someone on the Egg Swap...GRRRR they stopped layin on me the day I made a trade.

I've gotten a couple of the barred rock eggs now I think, But they kinda slacked off too...been cold here the past few days...we got 2inches of snow this morning.

i have black and blue bantams
big_smile.png
and blue large fowl. also lav. duccle over blue bantam cochin. chicks look just like a duccle only some are cheekless. and they would be BBS so that is cool .

Last edited:
Quote:

i have black and blue bantams
big_smile.png
and blue large fowl. also lav. duccle over blue bantam cochin. chicks look just like a duccle only some are cheekless. and they would be BBS so that is cool .

I'm sure we could trade once i get some more eggs coming in.. my girls decided to quit on me Haven't gotten any in the past couple of days. I've got a lil over a dozen I'm puttin in the bator Thurs just sorta of a test to see whos fertile and what not... I've got some young hens with young roosters laying.....

Back
Top Bottom