WANTED: Jersey Giant Pullets/chicks/hens East TN

NellaBean

Graceland Farms
10 Years
Mar 4, 2009
Broodyland, TN
My Coop
My Coop
Looking for some Jersey Giant girls for my JG cockerel. He is 3 months old and HUGE compared to his current girls......I need some JG girls for him so I can take the small girls away before they get squashed.

Any available in East TN? I am in the Knoxville area, traveling from Sweetwater to Farragut and Oak Ridge weekly (if not daily).

Hi Nella, I only have the blacks that I`m selling, I just aquired a couple of blues but they are young, only a week old :)
I`m in Alpine, about 30 mins from Jamestown or I "think" about 60 mins from Knoxville

There is a guy selling some B/B/S JG pullets 5-6 months old up in Sunbright but it is bad timing for me considering the cost, distance and timing with family coming from out of state.

Sarah, have you had any problems with your JG and other breeds of hens? I'm a little concerned about my girls as they are smaller breeds (standard but white leghorns and buttercups) and he is HUUUUUUGE. I am planning on moving those girls into a pen with a RIR roo and getting my giant some "big girls".

Quote:
I dont have any JG hens cause people keep selling me BA. But the only problem Im having is having few hens. Hes wearing their feathers on ther backs.

I have a Barred rocks and cochins with him

Back
Top Bottom