Wanted: Kitten in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rovergirl, Jan 27, 2011.

1. rovergirl

rovergirl Out Of The Brooder

Jan 20, 2010
    Cleveland
    Hi all!

I am looking for a kitten to put in the barn, the rodents are getting out of control and I need a cats help! If you live in WI (I live near Manitowoc) and have some kittens available please PM me! Thank you!!

Becky

2. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    Wish I were closer. I don't have kittens,but have several outside cats. I'm in Tn,though. Good luck!

3. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Hi! I live in Manitowoc! So I can help you out. Do you only want a kitten? Also do you want a friendly cat or just one to manage the barn? There is an amazing program called the Free Roaming Felines. They catch outdoor cats and give them all the vet care and have them fixed. Then they adopt the cats out to families that can provide a barn and food for them. Also the humane society in Manitowoc is overflowing with kittens right now. I adopted my cat, Jack, from the Free Roaming Felines Program and he is one of the best cats I have ever had. Please try contacting them. I know you can find free kittens all over but just getting them fixed would cost more then an adopted kitten/cat and if you let the cat run around without getting it fixed you are just contributing to the many overflowing shelters. I hope I don't sound to preachy. My sister works for the humane society and I foster for them so I see many cats getting put to sleep and I want to do what I can to stop it from happening. If you would like more information about either of the places please let me know and I can give you names and phone numbers to contact. Have a great day!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by