Wanted: Lavender Orpington pullets or hens

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by patienceprudencecharity, Feb 21, 2012.

1. patienceprudencecharity

patienceprudencecharity Out Of The Brooder

Aug 9, 2008
    Butler County, Ohio
    Very interested in buying quality Lavender Orpington pullets or hens. Hoping to hear from a seller who is willing and able to ship, or located in the Midwest within driving distance of Cincinnati. Thank you!

2. Chicks4MyFamily

Chicks4MyFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    I just listed a pair of juvenille Lavendar Orpingtons. Although, I cannot separate the pairs - they are $50/pair. We are located in NE Ohio - Brunswick, OH
    Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm
    Jill 216-470-6932

3. DCasper

DCasper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2012
    Benton, KY
    Darn, I just drove through that area and I am looking for Lavender Orpingtons.

4. Chicks4MyFamily

Chicks4MyFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    well if you are in the area again soon and want to take a look at the juvenille Lav Orps let me know

5. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    Too bad you weren't closer, I have a lavender pullet and a split black pullet available. Both are laying daily very nice large brown eggs. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    I will have chicks available coming late mar/april. I have a waiting list. I will also offer started pairs, trios late spring early summer and located in south central ky. I do ship too

1 person likes this.
  7. uptail

uptail Out Of The Brooder

Mar 5, 2012
    Southern WV
    I am also looking for 2-4 lavender orpington pullets. Must be willing to ship to WVa. Thanks! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by