1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted: Laying hens in SE PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by playnationnj, Apr 13, 2007.

1. playnationnj

playnationnj New Egg

Apr 13, 2007
    Just got my new egloo and would like to get started right away. If you have any laying hens for sale, I would like four.

2. Orpingtonlover

Orpingtonlover Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2007
    I have several from 15 different breeds im in Vermont but i would be willing to ship let me know what your looking for there all laying.

3. Bramblerose

Bramblerose Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2007
    I have 7 laying hens for sale, and I'm in the Pocono Mt area, can meet on the NE extension, if you want to take a ride. Thanks!

4. Bramblerose

Bramblerose Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2007
    Hey I just got your e-mail and tried to call and got a business, sent you my phone number.

5. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

HI I have numerous hens for sale, barred rocks a really large black and green hen wiht a redish throat that I am not really sure what it is a few crosses. All of whick lay large brown eggs. I just have way too many and need to thin down some. I am asking $4 each for them. I am in center pa north of Bloomsburg Pa. If you are intrested just drop me a note on here. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by