Wanted: LEGBANDS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kanchii, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Ok. Here's the dealeo. I know its a long shot, but I figured I might as well ask! [​IMG]
    Legbands generally come in insane amounts, like hundreds, or a thousand, ect. I wouldn't mind buying one of those, but the thing is, there are different sizes I need, and I don't want to have a million extra legbands, plus they can be expensive! So here's what I'm looking for:
    -Numbered legbands, or the thick spiral legbands that have room for me to write numbers on them myself.
    -Sizes: whatever will fit a standard cochin, bantam barred rocks, d'uccles, and OEGB sized clean legged birds.

Anyone have some they could send me? I'd be much appreciated, and you could just stick them in an envelope, not very difficult shipping! Anyway, let me know <3

2. msbliss

msbliss Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Hi there, I have spiral legbands in various sizes and will gladly sell to you in smaller "lot" sizes. In addition of course there will be shipping and they do have to be shipped in a padded envelope. I'm not sure how "thick" you need the bands to be to put a # on, the bands do get thicker the larger they are, however. Usually people know what sizes they want to order for their specific birds so I can do a little quick research and see what I can come up with. I have quite a few colors too.

Hey, you're in my "old" stomping grounds, my son attended Tam High and Indian Valley in Novato; ex husband lives over by the Courthouse. Small world!

If you want to take this off the forum & work things out, feel free to drop me an email.
    Jennifer

ETA: So, I just thought of this...how about I send you one of each size I have and you can let me know what will work for you. If you want to PM or email your mailing address I can get them out to you by Friday, I hope!! It's supposed to be very snowy/icy tomorrow (Thurs) and I will not drive down from the Ridge to the P.O. in that case.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2008
  3. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    They have legbands on eBay for less than $5 shipped to your door for a bag of 20. If you want bandettes...numbered leg bands, I know where you can get them for about $8 shipped to your door for a set of 25.

Get back to me if ur interested [​IMG]

- Tommy

4. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Sent you an email, Jennifer [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by