1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted:LF Cochin Rooster

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by BorderBrigade, Nov 20, 2012.

1. BorderBrigade

BorderBrigade Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    Perry County, PA
    Wanted: LF cochin rooster. Any color is fine, temperament is very important to me as i plan on using him to breed with my cochin hens for chicks next spring. He would be given a wonderful home with free range during the day. My hens are extremely tame as i spend alot of time with them and i want to make sure as well as being breed standard correct that they pass on a good temperament as well. I live in Pennsylvania and would prefer to be in driving distance so i could see him before purchase but would also entertain shipping if the right guy came along. Please feel free to contact me through this thread,pm or my email is [email protected] if possible i'd love to see pictures:)

Thank you!

2. TripleCreek

TripleCreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2012
    Morris County, NJ
    I have a black Cochin Roo available. I am in NJ. Near Morristown (exit 30 off Rt 287). About an hour or so from Allentown or Stroudsburg or New Hope depending on where in PA you are.
    Also have Silkie Roos and some Cochin hens.

3. BorderBrigade

BorderBrigade Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    Perry County, PA
    Sent you a PM TripleCreek. Looking to see if you have any pictures of your black cochin rooster you could send me? Also what is his age? Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by