WANTED: Looking for D'uccles

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by smileygreen64, Jan 19, 2017.

1. smileygreen64

smileygreen64 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2016
    Southeast Alabama
    I am wanting to get some D'uccle hatching eggs. I am interested in any color. I live in southeast Alabama, near Dothan. If you have any, please let me know. Ideally, I would like to pick them up if there is anyone close, but I will consider buying some shipped. Thanks.

2. SunHwaKwon

SunHwaKwon Overrun With Chickens

Jul 19, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I got my d'Uccle eggs from ebay and had a VERY good hatch rate. I'm going to look back and find the seller for you. I believe they were not far from you.

3. smileygreen64

Oct 4, 2016
    Southeast Alabama

Thanks. If you could find it I would appreciate it.

4. SunHwaKwon

Jul 19, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Well, I tried to look through my ebay history and it didn't come up so I went into paypal. I can't see where he is because the tracking number is now expired (I bought them last June). Well, anyway, his ebay username is Macroman2000 but he doesn't have any eggs listed and I guess I was wrong and he in Ohio lol. I bought so many eggs last year its hard to keep them all straight.

5. smileygreen64

Oct 4, 2016
    Southeast Alabama
    Ok. Thanks for taking the time too look. I might have to order some anyway so I will try and look the seller up. I can't find any local ones so far.

6. SunHwaKwon

Jul 19, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    There are some d'Uccle facebook groups you can try. There is bound to be someone near you that raises them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by