Wanted male Egyptian goose

Tony

Songster
Jan 16, 2008
Connecticut
Hi all,
I need a male for my Egyptian female. If you or anyone you know of has one, please let me know. thanks Tony

I read in your other post that you mix your Egyptian with other species, if you get a pair they probably won't be able to be in the same area as the others because they become very aggressive when they have mates.

Yes, I`ve read that a few places when I researched them before I got them. They did have their own pen when i had a pair, after the male died, she appeared sad (for lack of a better description). she stayed in one corner all the time, I never saw her eat or drink, I figured eventually she was going to die too if I didn`t do something. so, I let her out to free roam, that was 2 months ago and she`s been staying with my domestic ducks ever since, thriving and doing great. Eventually when i get her a mate, she will most definately be separated again from my domestics. thanks Tony

Hey Tony!! I PMed you a couple times (that means private message
lol.png
)

Just need to know how you want to me to handle this next batch. I have blue andalusian x splash orps, do you want me to put them in also???? Also, do you want the eggs or should I throw them in the bator???

Back
Top Bottom