Wanted male Egyptian goose

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tony, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Tony

Tony Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    Hi all,
    I need a male for my Egyptian female. If you or anyone you know of has one, please let me know. thanks Tony

2. Picco

Picco Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    NY
    I read in your other post that you mix your Egyptian with other species, if you get a pair they probably won't be able to be in the same area as the others because they become very aggressive when they have mates.

3. billson1

billson1 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2007
    lecenter minnesota
    they also like to break all eggs that are not thiers

4. Tony

Tony Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    Yes, I`ve read that a few places when I researched them before I got them. They did have their own pen when i had a pair, after the male died, she appeared sad (for lack of a better description). she stayed in one corner all the time, I never saw her eat or drink, I figured eventually she was going to die too if I didn`t do something. so, I let her out to free roam, that was 2 months ago and she`s been staying with my domestic ducks ever since, thriving and doing great. Eventually when i get her a mate, she will most definately be separated again from my domestics. thanks Tony

5. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    Hey Tony!! I PMed you a couple times (that means private message [​IMG] )

Just need to know how you want to me to handle this next batch. I have blue andalusian x splash orps, do you want me to put them in also???? Also, do you want the eggs or should I throw them in the bator???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by