Wanted Maran pullet or laying hen in PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jimagination, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Jimagination

Jimagination Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    If anyone has any maran pullets or laying hens available please let me know....It is my new "I need"![​IMG]
    Thanks, Jodi

2. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi I have laying hens avalible in NE PA if you are intrested. They are $4 each. I am taking any of them I can't sell on here to Middleburg farm market on Tuesday. So please let me know if you are intrested or not as soon as you can.

3. Jimagination

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    I am very interested in 2. Where are you located and how old are they?
    Thanks.
    Jodi

4. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

HI I am in Berwick near Bloomsburg. I will be going to middleburg farm market on Tuesday, with takes me through Bloomsburg and Danville to get there. If you are in the area I could meet you some were witha few if you would like. Are you looking for a particular breed? I am not sure if I read your question right or not. I have some RIRs, barred rocks, and a black astrlop that are around 2 years and then I have a few other Barred rocks and a few red sexlinks that are alittle over a year old.

5. Starwalker Fallen Angel

Starwalker Fallen Angel Out Of The Brooder

Any color of Marans? Marans is the breed. Are you looking for Cuckoo, Copper Blacks, Wheaten...etc. etc. etc.[​IMG]

6. Jimagination

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    I would really like Cuckoo, but any Maran will do. I just really like their eggs! Thanks to all the posts of Maran egg pics![​IMG]
    So if anyone has Maran hens- I would be very very interested!
    Jodi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by