Wanted: Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin, Orpington, Silkies, Sussex, and Marans

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by smithfam0908, Dec 4, 2012.

1. smithfam0908

smithfam0908 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2012
    Sunny Beautiful NC
    Hi there...

I am looking for some hatching eggs, I have an empty incubator, I would be interested in them being shipped fairly close to NC ( meaning I wouldn't want them being ship say from CA, etc etc...), Here is the list of eggs I am looking for I've put a star next to the ones I would like to have the most right now...

Orpingtons:
    *chocolate
    *Jubilee
    lemon cukoo

*Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin eggs

Silkies:
    Cuckoo
    Painted

Sussex:
    Coronation

Marans:
    Wheaten

Misc:
    buff laced Brahma

I do realize with this list the eggs are very pricey, ( trust me I have seen how much they are going for on ebay.) I want to be honest up front and say that most of the Ebay listing are well above my price list. I am not looking to spend more than 50.00 total to have them ship. If you have any of these eggs available for sale on this list and would like to send us an offer of how many you could ship within out budget we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so VERY much for your time in reading this.... :)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi, we have some silkies eggs up for sale..... If you are interested and willing to take the upcoming week - ship date of monday, or wednesday, we'd be willing to do some special deals. Eggs shipped on Monday should ready you no later than Thursday as you are nearby, via priority mail, but of course no guarantees or we could ship later in the week, if you like Here's a link to our post: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...maybe-partridge-silkie-eggs-byc-holiday-price

If you decide to preorder, we can also schedule a time for the wheaten marans eggs as well!

Hope this is helpful and have a blessed Holiday Season.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  3. infiniti

infiniti Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2012
    Kentucky
    Hello! When are you needing the eggs? I will have some Wyandotte eggs available soon. I have Blue Laced Red, and Silver Laced. Thanks! If you could send me a PM and let me know, that would be great.

4. heirloomorps

heirloomorps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2012
    Brooksville, FL
    My Coop
    We have Paint Silkies and Partridge silkie eggs (partridge is NOT laying well right now though). We also have Blue Laced Red Wyandottes. PM me for pricing info or look at my website. :)

5. erijn5

erijn5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    We have Blue Laced Red Wyandottes (LF) Check out my birds in my (signature). Thanks

6. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I ahave millie fleur cochins but Im sold out for the next two weeks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by