1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

wanted Mille fleur d'uccle eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by apbgv, Feb 4, 2007.

1. apbgv

apbgv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    When the weather warms up I have decided I would like to try some d'uccle eggs. Its -4 below with -25 windchill at the present so an egg would be frozen in what 5 minutes haha. I got some off e bay and under a broody hen I had 0 development:mad: So I want to try again.

2. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    I should have some when the weather warms up a bit. We plan on showing our 1 hen but the pullets will all be in the breeder pen till they get real spotty in the fall. Check back when it warms up if you like:)

3. deeszoo

deeszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    oooh Napa! Hi there! I was at your site yesterday and looking at your D'Uccles. You have some interesting colors!! I would like some of those, too, when it warms up!

4. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    Dee you are a great customer! Guess I'll have to mix you up quite the assortment later this spring!

5. apbgv

apbgv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    I will for sure be in contact when the weather warms up a this rate it will probably be april, even though it is a bit warmer today only-1 for the high and only -10 for the windchil. More baby peeps I want more baby peeps:D

6. DitzzyChic

DitzzyChic Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2007
    WV
    Try Kritter or Starwalker. Haven't seen either here but you can contact them from the "other" BYC![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by