Wanted: millie fleur & porcalin d'uccle & cuckoo maran chicks in smtn

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cgjsmith, Jul 11, 2007.

1. cgjsmith

cgjsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    Hi all since I have such failed hatches and problems with coccidea (fixed now) I have one of each of these chicks. I need to find friends and future mates for them. I know the mille fleur is a male and the porcalin is a female don't know about the Cuckoo yet its only two weeks old. I live in southern middle TN but will travel a bit if you have them thanks. Crystal

2. ann

ann Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2007
    ava,missouri
    I do have some little porcelain D`Uccles about a month old.I live in missouri.

3. JackieK318

JackieK318 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2007
    Missouri
    I have a Cuckoo Maran roo (6 weeks old) and I am also in Missouri (St. Louis). You could make one chicken road trip to Missouri!

4. cgjsmith

cgjsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    while I would love to take a road trip my 5 kids wouldn't sorry guys. I ment I would travel about an hour or so wither way. thank you though. C

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  5. portia66

portia66 Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2007
    North Carolina
    Do you have an incubator? I only ask because my trio of mille fleur's have been reproducing like gang busters this year and I may have some eggs available in the next couple months. Right now one hen has just started setting on 11 eggs and the other hen has just hatched out 7 chicks last Thursday. They may or may not have another laying session after these but I will keep you in mind if you have an incubator. I already have hatched out 3 sets of their eggs and I even had 2 full incubators full of eggs that were destroyed because of electrical outages this year. Just let me know if you would be interested or not and I'm sorry for your loss.
    Oh yeah , I live in eastern North Carolina.
    Thanks,
    Portia [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by