1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted Muscovey Drake New england Area please!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bobbieguyette, Feb 11, 2008.

1. bobbieguyette

bobbieguyette Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    I have 6 lonely ladies and I need a drake if anyone has one for sale.color dont matter I have chocolate and black hens just need a fella I live in NH mass and vt border I cannot have anything shipped in live (PO rules here) will have good home pond and big coop and swimming pools too and lots of lovin'from my gals here thanks![​IMG]

2. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Hi Bobbie, If you need eggs let me know [​IMG]

3. bobbieguyette

Jan 12, 2007
    Hey thanks I sure will let you know I know the ladies are now laying up a storm but not fertile:(
    I have one baby from yours I hatched last year shes my favorite gal her name is margie even tho I have to get her from the top of the barn every night the stubborn little gal lol! I just love her![​IMG]

4. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I wish you were closer I would give you a drake![​IMG]

5. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    ill trade you a drake for a hen or i can sell you a drake . ihave a few different colors let me know . i live in Agawam, MA

6. bobbieguyette

Jan 12, 2007
    Hi thanks for reply I will let you know hopefully this afternoon i have a lady in mass im trying to get hold of that has one i really would like to keep all of my ladies here tho the guy i got them from last year lost all of his and was hoping for some new babies from me thanks i will let you know:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by