Wanted muscovy ducks Ga.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 1acrefarm, Jun 5, 2008.

1. 1acrefarm

1acrefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2007
    Georgia
    I am looking for Muscovy ducks. I would like to find a couple within reasonable driving distance of Walton County.

2. ChickyPooh

ChickyPooh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    South GA
    Is Tift County (far south Georgia) to far to drive? I know a person with many Muscovy duck but I can't think of his name right now. LOL

3. 1acrefarm

Nov 3, 2007
    Georgia
    I was hoping I could find a few in an adjoining county. Tift county is a little far right now. I would spend more than 50 bucks just in gas. I wish I could get down that way. I have a good friend in Tifton.

4. ChickyPooh

Jun 3, 2008
    South GA
    You just got very lucky!!! It turns out we have Muscovy ducks and we hate them so we're probly gonna sell them [​IMG]

5. ChickyPooh

Jun 3, 2008
    South GA
    Oh well. We'll find someone to sell them to. Who do you know in Tift county? I might know them.

6. 1acrefarm

Nov 3, 2007
    Georgia
    I can't remember his last name but his first name is Donnie. If you know a guy with four bronco 4x4s that used to run an old blazer in the Enigma mud drags that is him.

7. ChickyPooh

Jun 3, 2008
    South GA
    We live in Enigma and I know who your talkin about! We got most of our chickens from him. He lives off of Lower Brookfield Rd. I think. But I actually know him. LOL

8. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have eggs I could ship you....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by