1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED: Muscovy Ducks/hatching eggs/??? in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by desertskynm, Jan 20, 2011.

1. desertskynm

desertskynm Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2010
    Albuquerque
    Pls. forgive the brevity of this post- technical problems and using friends computer. But I really want to find a source for Muscovy ducks- even if I have to hatch them. I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Misty

2. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    I SOOOOO wish you were closer. I have some very friendly drakes needing a new home. I do know of a place that will bring you whatever you want though [​IMG]

Richard Ruby - an AMAZING man! He runs.works with a muscovy rescue that has TONS of gorgeous birds. He delivers them all over the US, and im sure he would have no problem getting you what you need. Ill PM you!

3. ThebigE

ThebigE Out Of The Brooder

Dec 8, 2010
    If you have paypal or can send a check I have pure white muscovy duck hatching eggs for sale and I ship them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by