Wanted: Muscovy hatching eggs.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TheOLDNewChick, Feb 10, 2009.

1. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Hi guys!

I'm looking for some muscovy hatching eggs. No color preference. Please post how many you'll ship & your prices, please. Pictures of your birds would be nice. If you have any other standard duck breeds available, please let me know.

Thanks, guys!

Kimmie

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have black pied & brown pied Muscovies. They are not laying yet but should be in the next month or so.

I also have Cayugas (from Holderread's--VERY nice ducks). I only have one pair right now...so I'll probably only sell the eggs in groups of 4 or 6.

edited to say, I got an egg last night!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
  3. TheOLDNewChick

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Okay. What prices would you be selling for? Or do you know yet?

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I am not sure yet. The Cayugas will probably be $18 shipped for 4-6 eggs...and the Muscovies, probably $20 to $25 for a dozen, shipped.

5. CynthiaM

CynthiaM Out Of The Brooder

May 21, 2008
    Webster's Corners, B.C.
    TheOLDNewChick. Too bad that you are in the U.S. I am in southwestern British Columbia in Canada. I have a drake that is beautiful and he has 5 girls by his side and he is very active. I am getting 5 eggs a day now, and I KNOW they are fertile. He is pied, as are his gals, one gal is brown pied. Have a great day, Cynthia

Wonder if eggs can be shipped over the border. If you need to talk, e-mail me at

[email protected]

6. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

I should start getting some soon, if this crazy weather will figure out what it is going to do.
    I will have pied blue and pied lavender.

7. TheOLDNewChick

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Cynthia: I don't think eggs can be shipped over the border, unfortunately!

Rbam: Please PM me when you start getting some. How much are you going to sell them for?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by