Wanted-needed Fertile Frizzle Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JustAChickenLittle&More, Jan 14, 2011.

1. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Looking for up to two dozen fertile frizzle eggs. PM me with price, availability, if you can help out. Thank you!

2. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    I have a white Frizzle Cochin roo over multiple cochins and other bantam hens. They aren't laying yet but once they start I would be willing to send you my bantam eggs for just the cost of shipping. I have more then enough chickens eggs for eating so I would rather have extras hatched then thrown out. If you want some I can let you know when they start laying. They are about 14 weeks old right now.

3. JustAChickenLittle&More

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    YES YES YES Goth Chick. PM me when they start laying. Thank you! Thank you!

4. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    OK. The first time I find a bantam egg I will let you know and then once I know how many there are I will know how big of a shipping box I will need. If I could I would hatch every egg my chickens lay but my husband would kill me and I would be overrun with chickens. So I figure I would rather gives them away so other people can hatch them if I can't!

5. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Mine haven't started laying yet either, but I have 2 SQ black bantam frizzle pullets with a lavender bantam Ameraucana cockerel. So they'll all be black/split for lavender Easter Eggers. They're getting close, the girls are starting to redden up... [​IMG]

6. JustAChickenLittle&More

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Thanks Goth. I'll be waiting.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by