Wanted: Nice white silkie roo or chicks in PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkieluver_07, Apr 10, 2008.

1. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    My poor Feathers died last week from a hawk attack. I would maybe like to see if anyone had a white silkie roo or some white silkie chicks for sale. My zip code is 17268 and I live near the Maryland border. All I need is a pet quality silkie, but purebred.

Thanks,
    Hannah

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I don't know how far we are, but I'm located in Slatington PA 18080 if you'd like to check.

I have 2 white silkie chicks and about 20 buff silkies. These are only $4 each for pickup if you're interested. Just hatched Mon/Tues.

Jody

3. tat2edlady

tat2edlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Hinkjc do you have any silkie eggs for sale.

Mindy

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Hi Mindy, nice to see you posting. Yes..I sent you a PM. Thanks.

Jody

5. AnSfarms

AnSfarms Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2007
    Nebraska
    Hannah,

I have some 5-6 month old white silkie roos. i could sell you one of these, but I am in Nebraska so would have to ship and that would cost much more than I would ask for the roo.

E-mail if you are interested.

6. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    AnSfarms,

Thanxs but I hear shipping is really expensive, and I'm saving for a jeep truck for my first vehicle. Thank you though for offering!

Hinkjc,

I would love to get the 2 white silkies, but my mom doesn't want to drive 3 hours to get them.[​IMG][​IMG] I am very sad! Thank you though for offering!

7. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i can do hatching eggs for whites if u r interested or i have eggs in for them to for hatching peeps i think(i got a bunch in from my birds can't remmber what all colors r in now). not sure when due to go in hatcher have to look. pm me for details if interested. i'm in pa also 15851.
    silkie

8. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hello...I live in MD(Port Deposit)-21904. I have a white adult Silkie Roo and three white adult silkie hens I was getting ready to post. I am asking $10 per hen and $5 for my roo. Let me know if you are interested. I also am selling 2 buff hens--all ar laying eggs like crazy. [​IMG] I am possibly selling a few more, but have to go through my flock.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  9. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    [email protected]@2four,

Right now I am seeing if southernsibe pms me back to see if she can bring her roo to boonsboro.Maybe if it doesnt work out you will still have them

10. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Ahhh..i just took 2 white silkie roos to the auction...grrr! I will have chicks, though, starting to hatch on Wed. I am in Finleyville, PA 15332. You can see pics of the birds at www.popsonfarm.com

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by