Wanted: Nice white silkie roo or chicks in PA

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
My poor Feathers died last week from a hawk attack. I would maybe like to see if anyone had a white silkie roo or some white silkie chicks for sale. My zip code is 17268 and I live near the Maryland border. All I need is a pet quality silkie, but purebred.

Thanks,
Hannah

Last edited:
I don't know how far we are, but I'm located in Slatington PA 18080 if you'd like to check.

I have 2 white silkie chicks and about 20 buff silkies. These are only $4 each for pickup if you're interested. Just hatched Mon/Tues.

Jody

Hi Mindy, nice to see you posting. Yes..I sent you a PM. Thanks.

Jody

Hannah,

I have some 5-6 month old white silkie roos. i could sell you one of these, but I am in Nebraska so would have to ship and that would cost much more than I would ask for the roo.

E-mail if you are interested.

AnSfarms,

Thanxs but I hear shipping is really expensive, and I'm saving for a jeep truck for my first vehicle. Thank you though for offering!

Hinkjc,

I would love to get the 2 white silkies, but my mom doesn't want to drive 3 hours to get them.
sad.png
hit.gif
I am very sad! Thank you though for offering!

i can do hatching eggs for whites if u r interested or i have eggs in for them to for hatching peeps i think(i got a bunch in from my birds can't remmber what all colors r in now). not sure when due to go in hatcher have to look. pm me for details if interested. i'm in pa also 15851.
silkie

Hello...I live in MD(Port Deposit)-21904. I have a white adult Silkie Roo and three white adult silkie hens I was getting ready to post. I am asking $10 per hen and $5 for my roo. Let me know if you are interested. I also am selling 2 buff hens--all ar laying eggs like crazy.
smile.png
I am possibly selling a few more, but have to go through my flock.

Last edited:
M@M@2four,

Right now I am seeing if southernsibe pms me back to see if she can bring her roo to boonsboro.Maybe if it doesnt work out you will still have them

Ahhh..i just took 2 white silkie roos to the auction...grrr! I will have chicks, though, starting to hatch on Wed. I am in Finleyville, PA 15332. You can see pics of the birds at www.popsonfarm.com

Back
Top Bottom