Wanted: OEGB or other bantam eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by acire67, Jan 18, 2011.

1. acire67

acire67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2009
    Pleasant Valley
    I have 2 OEGB hens that I hatched out last spring, and love their personalities. Would love to hatch out an assortment of these, mine are Spangled & Blue. I'm open to other bantams as well. I'm in NY, and would like some that aren't too far away from here. Thanks so much!

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Mine aren't laying much right now, though they should pick up soon. I have a trio of splash from Choice Bantams out of SC and a trio of blues (hens are McDaniels' line). The blues haven't started laying yet (since I got them a week ago) but they 'straightened' their nest today, so it should be soon. I get on average 3 eggs in 2 days from the splash [​IMG]

3. bantyhaven

bantyhaven Out Of The Brooder

Sep 24, 2008
    lexington ky
    hi,i have over three dozen oegb hatching eggs from show bantams,the problem is that i haven never shipped eggs before,there are 12 different type oegbs.are you willing to risk it.

4. bantyhaven

bantyhaven Out Of The Brooder

Sep 24, 2008
    lexington ky
    sorry sold last night.

5. patti'speeps

patti'speeps Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2010
    Greensburg, Indiana
    I have Silver Duckwing Old English Game Bantams, MilleFleur Bearded D'Uccle Bantams, White Silkie Bantams, and Black Japanese Bantams, all laying right now. We live in South central Indiana so it would be a while before I could ship eggs due to the cold weather right now. But I would certainly send you some when I can. I love my Bantams so much.[​IMG]

6. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

What variety (varieties) of OEGB are you looking for?My girls are laying off and on.Kinda slacked right now due to the cold spells though.When are you wanting them and how many? I am selling off a lot of my varieties so not sure what I'll have and when,but as of now my birds include: Fawn Silver Duckwings...Fawn Reds...BB Reds(SQ)....Birchens...Silver Blues....Whites.... Pyles...Splash....Chocolates....Self Blues.....Blue Reds.....Reds.....Golden Duckwings.I think all of my other varieties are sold along with my spangles and blues. I also have Opals and two projects... one is Buff Cuckoo old english which I have successfully gotten my first generation true breeding.The other is Blue Laced Silver which is in the works.Those pullets just starting to lay....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by