Wanted: Old English and Modern Game Bantam Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by OtterCreekRanch, May 12, 2011.

1. OtterCreekRanch

OtterCreekRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2011
    NE Texas
    I am looking to buy some eggs off some nice quality OEGB and Modern Games. The colors I am interested in are Blue/Splash, Self Blue (Lavender), Black, Chocolate, Opal, Porcelain, and Fawn Silver Duckwings for OEGB. Possibly any solid color for the Moderns. Let me know what you have. Might be interested additional colors as well.

Thanks

2. scottfarm

scottfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2010
    MILL CREEK, WV
    hi i sell oegb eggs my birds are npip inspected. they slowed down laying but still get eggs . this is what i raise blues splash blacks fawn duckwing silver duckwings bb reds . i get 12 dollars a dozen plus 12 a dozen shipping . i live in wva. if interested let me know .
    thank you gary

3. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2010
    i just got a beautiful pair of spangled OEGB and my hen is laying, so i would sell some eggs if your interested.

4. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

Soggy Bottom Farm has quite a few varieties of OEGB.I could have helped you with all of the colors until a few weeks ago. I sold off all of my bantams (40+ varieties) except my set of Golden Barred, a couple of roosters I couldnt part with,and my trio of Opals from Ron.I don't know of anyone else on here that has the Opals,but Soggy Bottom has quite a few of others.I know she has Blues/Black/Splash/Fawn Silver...

5. Cjarvis

Cjarvis Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011
    Quote:I can help you out with Opal this fall as a started pair or trio, Black in a month or two, and Porcelian mid next year. feel free to call anytime Carl 405-878-6381 Twin Lakes Poultry

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  6. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
  7. HappyChickenLover

HappyChickenLover Chillin' With My Peeps

I have crele oegb hatching eggs. I have a dozen hatching eggs right now $15 +$12 shipping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  8. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I can help you out with Opal this fall as a started pair or trio, Black in a month or two, and Porcelian mid next year. feel free to call anytime Carl 405-878-6381 Twin Lakes Poultry

Hahah...OK So there is someone else here with Opals...Lol...Hiya Carl,didn't know ya were a BYCer...lol..You were my first thought otherwise.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by