wanted old english bantam cockrel /rooster

1chicken fan

Songster
8 Years
Jun 10, 2012
Canby, Oregon
Looking for an old english game bantam rooster. Have two hens and a great coop really set up for these guys. Let me know if you have a nice cockrel or rooster who would like two young ladies of his very own, lol. Thanks.

Hello, we live near Redding, CA. We have about 10 young, healthy, and very friendly roos running around. We just sold the older hens today, but have all the boys left and some younger hens. They are 2/3 Black breasted red OEGB and 1/3 Black Tailed White Japanese bantam. They are really gorgeous boys with great personalities. They are used to free-ranging and desperately need a new home. PM me if you are interested!

Thanks a bit too far, I live in Oregon did find and oegb dutch cross rooster, I decided to get him since he was just down the street. Very healthy and handsome, this is just a hobby and I only plan on showing my Jersey's which have a pen all to themselves. Thanks soooo much though, I use to live in West Bend WI, too bad I didn't have chickens when we lived there.

Back
Top Bottom