1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted - Oregon (Willamette Valley) - Incubator to Borrow/Rent

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bil, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Bil

Bil Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Cottage Grove, OR
    I got over anxious and put a bid in the 24 hour egg auction and won some Maran eggs. The problem is I had BO eggs already on the way.

So as of last night, I have 13 BO eggs on day 7 in my incubator and 6 Maran eggs on day 0 in my incubator. I'm not quite sure how I am going to do this when I get to day 18 on the BOs.

So, I was wondering if anybody had an incubator that I could borrow/rent for a few days when my BOs get to day 18? They will hit day 18 around the 12th of April.

Just a thought! [​IMG]

I live in Cottage Grove and work in Eugene. My brother lives in Dallas and is going to come down to our place on the 11th, so I could maybe get him to pick something up from the Salem area.

Thanks!

Bil

2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    is that The Dalles or Dallas, do we have a Dallas oregon?

3. Bil

May 8, 2008
    Cottage Grove, OR
    Quote:It's Dallas, it is located just West of Salem near Monmouth.

Good story about this is my brother always tells people he is from Dallas, Oregon and almost everybody corrects him and says, "Oh, you mean you're from The Dalles." He now responds, "No, I know where I live, it's called Dallas." [​IMG]

Bil

4. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    ok sorry to side track youre thread but I live in the dalles so i was curious

5. Bil

May 8, 2008
    Cottage Grove, OR
    Quote:No worries! It's always good to ask! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by