Wanted: Orpington's!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Peachesbabychick, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Peachesbabychick

Peachesbabychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello! I am looking for orpington breeders!!!!! This coming spring I am looking to purchase some different colors of these orpington's! I am interested in Buff,Blue, White, Crele, Lemon Cukoo etc. PLEASE let me know what colors you have, and prices etc. I just love this breed! And even if you don't have all the colors I am interested in, that is fine! I know some of these colors DO go fast though, so if possible I could get on a waiting list! Thankyou very much![​IMG]

2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I sell hatching eggs for Buff Orpingtons, and I have a pair of Lavenders, so I sometimes sell their eggs. PM me when you are ready. I try to keep my prices reasonable. :)Deb

3. Peachesbabychick

Peachesbabychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello! I do not have an incubator, so I am looking for chicks. I have also had better luck with chicks vs hatching eggs! Do you happen to have any other colors? Thankyou for responding! Any way, I am new to this site so unfortunatly I don't know what pm means!! Ha Ha! Hopefully I will figure it soon!

Thanks! [​IMG]

4. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I sell chicks locally, but do not ship them. If you post where you are, that helps. "PM" is a personal message. You just hit the pm under a person's name and you send them a message, like an email;-) Deb from west TN ps I did get eggs today to hatch blue, black, or splash orps!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by