Wanted! Pekin or Call Ducks!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TJK50010, Aug 14, 2008.

1. TJK50010

TJK50010 New Egg

Aug 14, 2008
    I only want two newly hatched ducks. Pekin or call duck. I would perfer two males.

I'm in Ames IOWA

Thanks

2. NewChickenMom

NewChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    they're not newly hatched, but i have a white pekin drake and a grey male call drake available. call drake is over a year old and pekin is 14 weeks.

3. CindyS

CindyS Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Geneseo, Illinois
    I have quite a few call drakes for sale, I am in Illinois about 20 miles east of quad cities, I havent got the nerve to try and ship live animals yet so would have to pick up.

4. Bi0sC0mp

Bi0sC0mp Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Raiford,FLA
    check craigslist also

5. jubylives

jubylives Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2007
    Central Iowa
    Craigslist haven't had any in awhile. Ive been looking for a couple gray call ducks for some time now. I'd like to find another pair or two females. The guy I got the ones I have now was from southern iowa and wouldn't tell me from where unless I bought one of his items. He was selling them for a neighbor so that source went out the window. If anyone finds some please let me know too. I'm near ames

Jeremy

6. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Quote:I have some call duck drakes. I have been told they are greys and I have been told they are pastel. I will try to post a pic of them and you can tell me. We have too many males so I am wiling to part with a few. I honestly think they might be the pastel.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by