Wanted: Pics of coop accessories

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Tikkijane, Sep 17, 2011.

1. A while ago, someone posted a picture of a really cute outdoor light for the coop. For the life of me, I can't remember where it was!

I would love to see pics of any and all chicken coop accessories!

Thanks!

Tikki [​IMG]

2. gale65

gale65 Chillin' With My Peeps

I'd like to see that too. I want to put a light outside our new coop-preferably a solar light.

Someone here posted a rooster bell she bought from ebay. I think I'll buy one too. I also want a rooster weather vane.

3. Quote:Do you have a link to the rooster bell? We just hung a light outside that is a solar with yellow glass bulb. We couldn't find anything chicken themed!

4. Quote:Thanks! It's on sale, too. I ordered one. [​IMG]

5. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    It's pretty funny what you get when you google stuff. That rooster bell is pretty cool. Now that it is cooler I think I am gonna get around to painting my coop and I have thoughts of painting a Pennsylvania Hex sign on the side that you can see from the street. It just seems chickeny.....

6. gale65

gale65 Chillin' With My Peeps

Got my rooster bell. It's really cool and totally worth the $11 shipped to me. I can't decide if I want to paint it or leave it the way it is. I'm leaning toward leaving it since I have other things I'm working on..

So now I need a weathervane...

7. Kaneke

Kaneke Chillin' With My Peeps

if you want an interesting bell, look up BYC member Chicken Rustler .. he makes great bells and other metal sculptures

8. fireguy56

fireguy56 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2010
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Hi, Here are some of our accessories.
    Erik

[​IMG] Some decorations....guard rooster out of copper and welcome sign on door (metal). Since photo was taken added metal chicken wind chime from oak tree.

[​IMG] Chicken playground in run.

[​IMG] More of chicken playground

9. AngelaClassAct

AngelaClassAct Out Of The Brooder

Jul 5, 2011
    Quote:How many chickens do you have, and how big is your run? That's a pretty sweet set up!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by