Wanted: Pics of coop accessories

Quote:
Agreed! I love it! Gives me inspiration for mine...

And being on this site makes me want more chickens. I already have 16 layers and a rooster. I saw the Murray McMurray Rare Assorted Chickens - I wish I had started out with 25 of their, as opposed to what I currently have! Don't get me wrong, I love my girls, but I like variety! So, when I see a set up, its good to know how many chickens a person has so I know what I'd need to do to expand to make my flock happy if I do become the crazy chicken lady!
tongue.png

Hi, thanks to all that made such nice comments about our set up. To answer the questions. Hen House is 10' x 12'. run is 20' x 24' covered in chain link and another 10' x 10' which has a metal roof over it. So, total of 580' sq. ft. of run. We currently have 28 birds in there. some small breeds that included in that number will be relocated to a Bantam coop/run set up I will be building soon. Our flock is totally mixed with just 2 or 3 of same breed. We love the variety. thanks for the nice comments and if ya wann see the whole construction progress you can check out our page.
Erik

Quote:
You have a STUNNING STUNNING Coop. Oh dear.. Wish I could afford that
sad.png
My fiance would kill me lol. She keeps saying "these chickens were supposed to be easy!" Well whatever.. It's fun, gets me outdoors, and makes me happy!
tongue.png
Just need to win the lottery, and I'm all set XD

I have the opposites to deal with though.. keeping my chickens warm instead of cold. Living in Canada..
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom