Wanted - Pilgrim goslings in Indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by keeperofthehearth, Feb 16, 2009.

1. keeperofthehearth

keeperofthehearth Chillin' With My Peeps

Located in North Central Indiana. Am willing to drive 50 -75 miles. I'd like a pair this spring/summer. Thanks!

2. judyc

judyc Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    There's a person selling eggs in Bainbridge, IN. This is their ad on a local site.: Author: KSWaterfowl (75.100.169.104) - 03/07/2009 (10:31)
    [ send email to this person ]

We have Pilgrim hatching eggs for sale. Located South of Bainbridge. We can deliver to the Greencastle area for no charge. Our geese are very quiet, and not aggresive. They lay well, and are great parents.
    6 eggs for $10.00

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr248/fullquiverfarm/102.jpg

3. keeperofthehearth

Thanks judyc. Was that craigslist, Indy? I'll check w/them and see if they have or will have any goslings this summer.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  4. keeperofthehearth

Oh, I just noticed .... [​IMG] [​IMG] Thanks again for the info.

5. kswaterfowl

kswaterfowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    Greencastle, IN
    I haven't been on this board in a long time and when I got on here looking for a turkey hen, I found something the mentions us!!! We do have Pilgrim hatching eggs and will hopefully have goslings for sale in about a month, we just filled the incubator for the first time this season. We do have a little sister that gets "dibs" on goslings for her 4-H project and the fall show season but she only wants a trio. She should have plenty to choose from. [​IMG] If you are interested let me know, if you haven't already contacted my wife.
    [email protected] Thanks,
    JASON

6. sweetshoplady

sweetshoplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    kswaterfowl,

Do you ship day olds? I would love some. Thanks for any help you can give me in getting these.

7. keeperofthehearth

kswaterfowl, Glad to see your post. PM'd and Emailed you. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by