Wanted: Pilgrims (Eggs, Goslings, Adults)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Omniskies, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Omniskies

Omniskies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Missouri
    I'd like to bring in a little more new blood to the flock this year. If you will be selling hatching eggs this year I'd love to add you to the list of people I may have to throw lots of money at [​IMG] Same with day-old goslings.

If you have older Pilgrims and they aren't too, too far from the Southwest, Missouri area then I may be willing to drive out to you. Preferably nothing outside of a four-hour drive. But if you have some really awesome lines I may be willing to go wild and make a day trip.

I'm really wanting Pilgrims out of lines that have _very_ distinct coloring as goslings. I'd like the males to be born bright yellow and the females dark grey. That's proving to be more difficult than finding Pilgrims with good conformation, size, and adult coloring.

I should be able to do a trade with my eggs if you're interested. I should also have goslings and adolescents up for sale this year. Once it gets closer to spring I'll have a better idea of how many eggs I'm getting and the fertility rate.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by