1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted polish chickens or eggs Ga.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Waldo, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Waldo

Waldo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2009
    central west Georgia
    Would like to buy polish chicks, young or adults, or hatching eggs within around three hours drive from Columbus Ga. if possible. Please pm me.

2. Bird Brain

Bird Brain Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    Hixson, TN
    If its not too far I know of someone in ringold that has polish chicks. I could find her email addy if you want

3. tigerlilly2588

tigerlilly2588 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 8, 2009
    murfreesboro
    Hi! I have also been looking for polish chicks! If you find anyone that has any, could you please let me know!!? Thanks!

4. Waldo

Waldo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2009
    central west Georgia
    I am still looking. I did not realize they would be so hard to find.

5. Waldo

Waldo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2009
    central west Georgia
    Quote:Hope I can find some a little closer but if not might have to go farther.

6. hangin'witthepeeps

hangin'witthepeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Colbert, GA
    I got the Rainbow pullet special from MPC and I have five Polish chicks that are two weeks old. 2 White crested Blacks, 2 Splash and 1 White Polish if you are interested. I would take $5 a piece or $15 for all five. Would like someone to take all five together. PM or email.

Forgot... in Athens, GA.......Bulldog Country

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  7. promiselandfarm5

promiselandfarm5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Rome, GA
    We gave WCB Polish that are about 30 wks old. We are patiently waiting for them to start laying. If you would like, I can let you know when they start laying. We are in NW Georgia.

8. Waldo

Waldo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2009
    central west Georgia
    Would like to be notified when they do start laying. Thanks

9. RAREROO

RAREROO Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    I am in Alapaha Ga. (Berrien County) and I have a young Golden laced roo and 2 solid black polish hens that I bought as chicks this spring from TSC. I think they are around 5 mos. The roo has been crowing and trying to breed my EE hens, but the black hens have not started laying yet.

I will only sell them together as a trio.

Let me know if you are interested, they will be going to a local livestock sale soon if not sold by then.

10. Waldo

Waldo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2009
    central west Georgia
    Appreciate all answers to my request for polish. Have found some here and there and have as many as I need right now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by