Wanted Polish Khaki, chocolate, black crested white, buff polish eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sarah999, Jul 23, 2011.

1. sarah999

sarah999 New Egg

Jul 23, 2011
    Hello,

Can anyone please help me. I live on a small farm in England and in the last 3 years I have had 2 brain tumours and as a results unable to work. I needed to make some money to pay the bills and so I set up a rare breeds farm. I am looking for Polish chicken eggs of the colour Khaki, chocolate (WC, self and cuckoo), black crested white and buff. Can anyone post me eggs to the UK (obviously I will pay for the eggs and shipping and understand coming this way they may not make it but I would like to try). I have emailed a nuimber of people with no reply and so I thought people may see this and can help me or know someone that will.

There are no breeders in the UK with these colours so I want to introduce the colours to the UK.

I have a farm number, and holding number with DEFRA so I am genuine and name all my chickens so I know they are all safe. We have 5 acres which is fox, badger preditor proof so the babies will be safe.

Please help me as through no fault of my own can I work adn so just trying to bring joy to others now.

Thank you Sarah

2. poultrycrazy

poultrycrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    :)
    You might want to try Boggy Bottom Bantams. I am pretty sure they have bantam polish and they might be willing to ship to you but im not shure [​IMG] I hope this helps... I dont know but you might try like typing in england or something in the search bar to see if you can find someone else there who may be able to help you more. Goodluck

3. josh44

josh44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    You might want to try the beebes.
    They have some of the best polish in the world. [​IMG]
    They are in the UK. I believe they have all the colors of polish and all are bred for exhibition.

Good luck on your search [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by