WANTED: Polish or Dominique Roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by perfectly_polish, May 10, 2008.

1. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    I am looking for a polish rooster, I am considering any color. I am in CT, but I will pay for shipping. Thanks [​IMG]

Also looking for a dominique rooster or even hens/pullets.

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  2. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i know this is off topic but is your ACD a male ?

3. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Nope, a female. But we have been looking for a stud for her and our border collie. But I do know of someone who has a really nice ACD male. They've been in texas visting family but are coming back up to CT soon.

4. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    Really . We are looking for a stud for our female to lol . Where did you get yours ?

5. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    I got my girl from a breeder in Minnesota. She's one of the best dogs I've ever had and one of the smartest too. Do you compete in agility with yours? But if you do find a stud for yours let me know, but if my friend with his ACD comes back I'll let him know about you too. We are thinking of breeding ours with his, he has a blue heeler and he has really good blood lines and is a great herder.

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I have a beautifull little Polish roo..he started crowing a few weeks ago. He is black and white. Only thing is....his daddy was a polish...Momma was a Salmon Faverole. The only thing I see in him Faverole is the 6 toes, and black beard. Interested??

7. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Do you have any pictures of him?

8. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Maybe I'll hatch one for you? [​IMG]

9. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:That would be great [​IMG] I have about 30 polish eggs in the incubator now, but since that coyote got 3 of my fav. roos and i only have one left I want an adult. Oh and that dominique you found is georgous! She looks just like my girl [​IMG]

10. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

He looks a whole lot like the on in your avatar..I will try to get a few pics tomorrow..if the sun comes out! Raining all day here today [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by