Wanted- pullets 3 months or older! (Michigan)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by starforever61, Aug 6, 2009.

1. starforever61

starforever61 Songster

Aug 1, 2009
    Hi guys.
    We're getting ready to build a coop and everything. We just need the hens now! We can't get chicks because school is starting school and they're a lot of work, but I could use some pullets, 5 to be exact, and will accept Barred Rocks, Red/Black Stars (sex links), White Leghorns, and possibly one New Hampshire Red. (and only one) We can pick them up if you live close enough, but if not, shipping is fine. Thanks!

2. Bullet

Bullet Songster

Jan 14, 2009
    Mt. Pleasant
    This coming Saturday there is a bird swap in clare. (don't know where your at) It's the michigan game bird association but they might have some chickens there if you wanted to look!

anyone else from here going to be there? I will be.

Also [​IMG]

3. starforever61

starforever61 Songster

Aug 1, 2009
    Thanks for welcoming me! Too bad though because I can't make it. [​IMG] I will be having a good time though! We're going to my cousin's Indian wedding this Saturday! Have fun at the bird swap! Thanks for telling me. [​IMG]

4. Bullet

Bullet Songster

Jan 14, 2009
    Mt. Pleasant
    Your welcome! you can also try best farm buys, I'm not sure of the website address. I've gotten some things off of that. and there is craigslist too!

5. DottieMarie

DottieMarie Songster

May 6, 2008
    South East MI
    I have a couple roos if you're interested, [​IMG] one 12 week old EE and a year old SLW

6. starforever61

starforever61 Songster

Aug 1, 2009
    haha those roos would get me kicked out of the neighborhood for sure! lol i wish i could take 'em tho

7. DottieMarie

DottieMarie Songster

May 6, 2008
    South East MI
    You can't blame me for trying!

8. starforever61

starforever61 Songster

Aug 1, 2009
    lol thanks for trying [​IMG] we might just have to wait till next year when we can get baby chicks [​IMG] but i don't wanna wait! that's why i keep posting stuff on this site [​IMG]

9. Mommi3130

Mommi3130 Songster

Jun 4, 2009
    Michigan
    I may have a few I could part with, but I won't ship them. I am in the thumb.

10. starforever61

starforever61 Songster

Aug 1, 2009
    I don't blame you. shipping is hard for those gals. [​IMG] we could probably make a road trip if you're sure you can handle parting with your babies...i know how it is. what breed/s are they and how old are they?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: