Wanted Pure Americauna Roo near west Tennesee

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emvickrey, Aug 7, 2010.

1. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I am in need of a pure Americauna rooster. My biggest problem is finding one close enough to at least meet the seller. There are plenty out there but the closest is in east Tennessee. A very long drive. I'd prefer one that can do his job to fertilize my girls right away. I also don't want an old one or one that's been beat up. He must be in great health and shape. PNIP certified preferred as that's what all mine are. I can't afford to pay for shipping plus it's too hot. I can travel about an hour and a half at the longest to meet somebody. I am in the north west corner of Tennessee. 30 minutes north of Dyersburg. If somebody has one or two please send me pics, how much your asking for him or them and your location. If you need my email just PM me.

2. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    To all of you that offered an Americauna roo that is in middle tennessee. I have a cousin that periodically comes this way to visit. He said he will transport a roo for me when he does come to visit. He will let us know in advnce to I can make arrangements for somebody to either meet him or bring one to him. He lives in the murfeesboro area. The plan is I will pay thru paypal and the seller gets with my cousin for the swap. I will post when he is coming this way and hopefully somebody will still have a roo for me. My girls are all wheaten but at this point a pure roo will work just as well. I don't want an EE, please. Since I won't get to actually see him till he gets here and my cousin doesn't know the difference. I'm trusting the seller.

He has been on call and filling in for others going on vacation. So hopefully it will be soon. But I will post when I know he is going to visit.

Thank all of you in advance.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by