Wanted: Purebred Buff Orpington Rooster

chickenannie

Songster
12 Years
Nov 19, 2007
Pennsylvania
My last roo George (shown in my avatar) was killed by a fox (we got the fox).
I'd like to find a replacement purebred Buff Orpington rooster that is within an hour's drive from the Reading/Lancaster area, if possible.
I'll take one or two purebred Buff Orpington hens, too, if they're available.

Last edited:
Jody probably has some growing out.

If you don't mind a guy with mild frostbite, I have one I can part with, probably a hen for him too.

Check with Sara, She mentioned having a roo and couple hens, but she may have just been teasing me that she wants to get rid of them.

Quote:
Who is Jody? Who is Sara? I feel so dumb that i don't know people's first names on here.

I would love to get one of your birds, Sterling Acres, I've seen your pics, but I think we figured out that you are about 2-1/2 hours away from here. I'm hoping someone has a Buff closer than that.

Last edited:
Quote:
Who is Jody? Who is Sara? I feel so dumb that i don't know people's first names on here.

I would love to get one of your birds, Sterling Acres, I've seen your pics, but I think we figured out that you are about 2-1/2 hours away from here. I'm hoping someone has a Buff closer than that.

Sara and Jody are both within 50 minutes drive of me. Both have BOs, as far as I know...

This is the mild frostbite guy I'm referring to.
We named him Chief, he's pretty laid back.

Chief_Frostbite109.jpg

I can find a full body shot, if you'd like.
Edited to add:
Here's one. Captain's in front, Chief's in rear. They came from Jody directly, so they're gorgeous birds.

3110993969_7dca6082c4.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I'm just plain old Sara. I don't have anything for you though. I'm pretty much rid of all the buff orpingtons. Trying to concentrate on black.

I'm in NJ, just next to Easton Pa. I've got 3 BO boys who I hatched out this past summer. They are gorgeous, big, and beautifully golden colored. Let me know if you want to try to see them- I only need 1 of them. I thought I had some girls, but I guess I've only got 1 pullet. I am ordering 5 new baby girls, due to arrive in March. I just took pics of the boys a few min ago...here they are.
Lisa
BuffOrpboys001.jpg

BuffOrpboys002.jpg

BuffOrpboys003.jpg

BuffOrpboys004.jpg

BuffOrpboys005.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom