1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED: Quality silkie hatching eggs-ohio

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by JoshU, Jul 2, 2012.

1. JoshU

JoshU Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2011
    Ada, Ohio
    I am in Ohio. I am looking for hatching eggs. White, paint, bbs from good quality parents. I have not had good luck hatching shipped eggs.
    My pq silkie hen decided that this heat wave is a great time to go broody. Please let me know if you are in ohio and have eggs that I could come pick up. I am willing to drive. I live on the western side of Ohio so if you are in eastern indiana or southern Michigan I may be willing to drive there as well.
    Thanks
    Josh
    I had to put a price in there. We can talk about price if you respond.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  2. TNBarnQueen

TNBarnQueen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2010
    East Tennessee
    If you are looking for quality contact silkie_sue. I have been buying eggs from her for 2 years. I just had a 100% hatch from her eggs last week. You should also go to her web page which is on her members page and look at the pics and read the comments. She is the only person I will buy from myself. She has white, Paint, Lavenders and Show Girls.
    If you are looking for Blue and black I will have eggs available around August.

3. JAHVREM

JAHVREM Out Of The Brooder

Jun 23, 2009
    hi i read this post, but cannot figure out how to contact silkie_sue. i am also interested in quality silkies. would you know where she is located? and how i can contact her? thanks jan

4. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Hi! that's me...just click on my name tag silkie_sue

5. silkie_sue

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Brag!...lol..it's the best advertisement...thank Ter

6. silkie_sue