Wanted::: Quarter Horse, Paint, or Mustang in Michigan

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by duckboatprincess, Apr 22, 2009.

1. duckboatprincess

duckboatprincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    Grand Blanc, MI
    I am looking to get another horse, preferably a mare. I would like either a paint, quarter horse, or mustang around 15 hhs, if not taller or at least expected to mature to that height. I'm looking for a 2-6 year old, halter broke is fine. It needs to be sound, no health problems. I am looking to spend around $1500 or preferably less.

I have raised and trained horses before. Yes, I have broke horses to ride, a 4 year old arabian mare, a 3 year old quarter horse mare, and a 5 year old paint mare (who was absolutely huge!!). Please contact me if you know of anyone with a horse for sale in the lower peninsula of Michigan. Thank you, Jacque

2. rnoyster

rnoyster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    Conway, South Carolina
    I have a sorrel paint mare, 7 year old with about 10 months professional training on her that I will sell for $2000.00 She is registered and has really good lines. She has been with my stallion and may be bred.
    I also have my bay and white paint stallion that is for sale as well. He has 4 months professional training and is registered. I will sell him for $2000.00.
    I am open for a package deal on both of these together as well.
    Dick

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by