Wanted red golden pheasant

Discussion in 'Pheasants and Partridge (Chukar)' started by traci585, Apr 22, 2012.

1. traci585

traci585 New Egg

May 20, 2011
    I am looking to buy a trio of red golden pheasants. Or if i can find babys. PLease let me know. I live in CT

2. traci585

traci585 New Egg

May 20, 2011
    also willing to buy fertile eggs to incubate. Anyone selling them?

3. pheasantfrenzie

pheasantfrenzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2011
    Montrose,Co
    Hello,
    I am selling Red Golden F2 eggs from my trio this year and I will also be hatching some of the eggs and possibly selling them this fall. I sell them for $5.00 I also hae Yellow's Also

Red Golden F2 Male

[​IMG]Red Golden F2[​IMG]

4. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    I d get em.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  5. weizergeezer

weizergeezer New Egg

May 1, 2012
    Weiser, Idaho
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I have Red Golden eggs for sale - hens laying now. Have sold ALL my pre-sales as of yesterday. It's either sell them, or incubate them myself. Great color. Can see at www.rossroadiris.com or there are some videos at www.YouTube.com/weizergeezer

I may also have Yellow Golden eggs available in a week or so. Will have a limited number of Silvers as well.

Posted: 5/1/2012

Mona

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  6. traci585

traci585 New Egg

May 20, 2011
    how much are you selling your eggs for?

7. spectrumranch

spectrumranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Pheasantfrenzie, Are the photos you posted your actual birds that the eggs would be from?

8. weizergeezer

weizergeezer New Egg

May 1, 2012
    Weiser, Idaho
    My Red Goldens are still laying and I've sent all the pre-sale eggs I've committed to this year. I sell them for $5/egg + /$12 s/h - have 7 hens, 6 cocks. I have videos of my birds at www.YouTube.com/weizergeezer if you want to take a look. I've had my birds for 4 years; and have been successfully selling hatching eggs for 3. I live in Idaho - and have shipped to all parts of the U.S. without a problem. [​IMG] Mona

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by