Wanted! Red Pyle Old English Hatching Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AdrienMarie, May 26, 2010.

1. AdrienMarie

AdrienMarie New Egg

May 26, 2010
    Laurelville, Ohio
    I bought a "pair" of Bantams at Swappers day in Lucasville, Ohio, and ended up with a Red Pyle Rooster and a Golden Duckwing Hen. I'd like to have a breeding pair that was the same, but can't seem to find any. I tried eBay, but almost got stiffed for $20 and ended up with no eggs.[​IMG] Sooo.....I am looking for some Red Pyle eggs to toss in my incubator! Thanks!!

2. dieselgrl48

dieselgrl48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I think I got Red Pyle OE.I picked the only 6 from TSC a few months ago of the only clean leg white.I was thinking maybe red laced bantam cornish after they started getting color.I Just looked up the Red Pyle and one of my roo's and my 2 hen's look just like them.3 Of the roo's don't have as much red on the back's.I will try to take some pic's tomm. of them.They have been awesome lil bird's so far.But VERY flighty,I had to round up 5 of them after free range today they fly over 6 ft. fence grrrrrrr.But I got 4 roo's and 2 hen's [​IMG]. I wont sell any roo's yet will see how it goe's with them.Right now they still with 2 duckwing roo's and one duckwing hen I bought in that round and they sure do stick together.

3. One Acre Wonder Farm

One Acre Wonder Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2009
    Vermont
    Sending you a PM [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by