Wanted RIR, Any orp, Seabrights, silkie plus more near georgia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by msrma7670, Oct 23, 2008.

1. msrma7670

msrma7670 Chillin' With My Peeps

My flock was murdered this morning by a hungry dog. So now I need some eggs. I will need several dozen.

We live in Georgia north of atlanta near dalton Ga. zip 30728

Looking for any of the following breeds. Most needed at the top.
    1.) ANY TYPE ORP
    2.) RIR
    3.) Barred rocks or speck sussex
    4.) Jersy giants or wyandotts
    5.) sikies
    6.) silver or gold seabrights

Please list your price for the eggs plus shipping if possible plus how many you will have plus where you are shipping from.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I have 12+ BR eggs that I can ship you. They are $25 and that includes shipping. I am in Georgia also. I can ship tomorrow or wait and ship them first thing monday. Let me know if you are interested. I am sorry for the lose of your flock [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  3. tony30536

tony30536 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    Ellijay Ga.
    try craigslist i got some rir from a man that works at hinton feed store not far from dalton close to fairmount hwy.53 2.00 a doz. did not see the birds he said thay lay a egg a day

4. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    I live about 50 miles north of Dalton Ga. in Polk Co. Tn. If you are interested in some chicks I have some that just hatched last Sun. and will have more next Mon. Right now I have some Silver Laced Wyandotes, Welsummers (not many left of these), and Buff Orpingtons chicks. If you are interested you could drive up and see what I have, I have all the parents so you could see my flocks also. Next Mon. I will have more breeds also.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by