Wanted Royal Palm turkeys/eggs in So IL, W KY or SE MO.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Struttn1, May 9, 2008.

1. Struttn1

Struttn1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Southern Illinois
    I am interested in Royal Palms and will buy adult, poults or eggs in the area of Southern Illinois, Cape Girardeau Mo or Paducah KY. Also if I can get a deal on eggs or birds around the Peoria Illinois area I am interested.

2. flock_4_2

flock_4_2 Out Of The Brooder

i dont know if your familiar with it or not but there is a swap meet in fruitland,MO every second saturday of the month and octobers is last sale of year. they always have turkeys of different ages and of different breeds. some royal palms and others. you may wanna check it out. i am from southern illinois as well looking for chickens and possible turkeys if price right. lol. i also know a guy in cobden/anna area that sells the turkeys called bronze something?? they look like the wild ones and i think he may have a few royal palms. let me know if your interested and i can check if he has any at this time. let me know what age and stuff. last time i checked he had some toms and hens full size and also had some younger ones too. older ones were around twenty to twenty five as best i remember. he had several.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by