Wanted: Sepastopol goslings

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Disco Hen, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Disco Hen

Disco Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2012
    Sonoma CA
    Hi, we are looking for some sebastopol goslings to put in with our baby ducks, before hatching season ends. We live in Sonoma California, and if you could could ship, we would consider paying for the shipping depending on how much it costs :) If you have any that would be great, thanks!

2. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Sebastopol season is just starting for some, but for most it wont start until February 2013

3. Disco Hen

Jan 7, 2012
    Sonoma CA
    Ok, thank you, so you happen to know anyone selling eggs?

4. ChristineR

ChristineR Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    WA state
    Most people's Sebastopols aren't laying now. As Celtic said, it won't be until late winter/early spring.

5. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Ours our laying and we have multiple sets of eggs in the incubator, our season starts 6-8 weeks before most others though.. I know of two others with eggs recently laid waiting to hear if they have confirmed fertility. We have 1 auction on ebay for 2 eggs right now, most eggs wont be sold though. They are hard to hatch, shipping is rough on them making hatching even harder. Feel free to visit our farms website to see the gaggles, what's for sale and prices and shipping.

6. Disco Hen

Jan 7, 2012
    Sonoma CA

Ok, I figured...

Ok, I'll have to visit you website, I am very interested in getting some sebastopal's! Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by