WANTED Serama, eggs, chicks, or adults

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by peachick, Mar 21, 2012.

1. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    The sweet lady at my feed store is wanting some serama.
    I'd like to buy some for her.

if you have adults or chicks, I prefer to pick up if you are around Maryland.
    or eggs if you have to ship.

If you are interested in any of the breeds i have... Im happy to trade.
    www.signaturefeathers.com

2. wholewheatchicken

wholewheatchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2011
    Lebanon, Ohio
    I wish you were closer as I have some beautiful boys that need a home. I bought the eggs/chicks for a broody hen and ended up with the three! They are really neat chickens. But if you Google Pampered Poultry, she has nice Seramas and I just looked at her page and she currently has eggs for sale.
    Good luck.

3. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    I have some seramas would be willing to sell some hatching eggs I have a millie fleur colored rooster size B out of grady taylor's stock and 2 millie fleur hens, 1 bb red, 1 black tailed buff, 1 black tailed white, and a bb red barred. I could get like 6 eggs at one time. I have an auction on ebay right now that goes off tomorrow here is the item number for it: 330704869088
    If that may help any

4. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    i looked at your auction.... I will try to bid tonight....but i will probably forget LOL.... I dont usually get online at night.

Soooo.. I would like to buy your next 6 eggs. I can paypal you now.
    or
    if youd like eggs from my little mottled d'uccles (got their first egg today) we could trade.

5. japbantams2011

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    I know I wouldn't be interested in a trade right now have all of my broody hens filled up with eggs and I don't have an incubator it's easier letting the hens do the work lol. If you forget the auction tonight just let me know and I will try to sell you 6 more eggs for the price that the highest bidder give for that auction plus $15 for shipping does that sound ok? It goes off in about 4 hours from now.

6. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I have Serama eggs available. I would be willing to trade for a breed you had. We could just both pay for our own shipping. : )

~ Aspen

7. HatTrickSilkies

HatTrickSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2007
    Eastern PA
    Kat,

I have started chicks, about 3 weeks old, in Smooth and Silkied, Mareks vax'd, $15 each, zip 18214 or would trade for Ameraucanas and meet in Harrisburg.

Nikki

8. japbantams2011

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    My auction brought $15 for the eggs plus $15 for shipping if you want 6 of them my paypal address is [email protected]
    just let me know and I will collect them for you if you do.

9. kimfeatherfriends123

kimfeatherfriends123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    I sent you a message.[​IMG]

10. georgia531

georgia531 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2011
    SW PA/OH
    sorry i sent you a PM, i did not even notice these posts under the ad.... so you are probably set... either way, your chickens are beautiful. My seramas also came from Pampered Poultry.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by